Opening My Mission Call

Opening My Mission Call
August 16, 2010

Sunday, May 6, 2012

General Conference - April 2nd

General Conference has come and gone, and what a cool experience eh? It was a bit weird since we had to watch it all in Spanish. That was a bit of a downer. I understood it all, but it doesn't have the same feeling. When you don't hear this stuff in your native language it's weird. I think that is why, we learn their foreign language, and teach them in Spanish. Not try to teach them in English. Anyways, the last few weeks I have really slacked in writing weekly letters, but it's just because I've been really busy lately. I am still thinking of you all! Starting next week I will try and write more and even publish photos! I will try my hardest! But until then, forgive me!

Love
Elder Card

No comments:

Post a Comment