Opening My Mission Call

Opening My Mission Call
August 16, 2010

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

September 17, 2012


Monday September 17, 2012

Dear Family and Friends,

It really is starting to heat up here in Paranguá and the humidity is ridiculous. It seems like taking a shower is useless because I´m dripping in sweat five minutes later. I love the elements and trials that I´m going through on my mission. If I wasn´t a man before, I will be when all is said and done.
This past week flew by once again and the weather is getting super hot and humid here in my area of Guarani. I am feeling the desire more and more everyday to help all those that I can. I know I can´t be Superman and do everything, but I know I can be a Supermissionary with the spirit of the Lord as I obey with exactness and  I can help all those that the Lord whould have me help. 
Tais and Andrea are looking like they will be baptized this next Sunday if all goes well and it is truly amazing to see the new light that is in their lives and eyes. The Book of Mormon and the Church and gospel of Jesus Christ is the only way to eternal happiness,

Love,

Elder Hokanson

No comments:

Post a Comment