Opening My Mission Call

Opening My Mission Call
August 16, 2010

Friday, January 21, 2011

Travel Plans?

Guess who got travel plans yesterday!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???.................

My entire district but not me or my companion =( It's kinda sad when the entire district gets their travel plans to leave the MTC and you don't even get an update on your status. Everyone is leaving the 31st of January and Elder Lignell and I are clueless on what we are going to do. It's really sad and just frustrating. What's worse is that since I am district leader I was the one who had to get the mail so I had to deliver everyones good news, and my own bad news haha =( . Later, we found out though that our teacher just found out that he is going to be a dad! Yesterday was just a weird day haha. Travel plans.... pregnancy news....

Anyways, let's just say thankfully today is P Day. The temple was awesome. Elder Lignell and I went and did sealings which was really cool since I've never done them before. It was an awesome experience. Then... we get back to the room and waht happened? Our thermostat broke and is stuck on like 80 degrees. The windows don't open and we tried having two fans in the room but it doesn't matter. It is like a sauna in our room. Could the last two days get any worse!?!? But seriously, the MTC is still great. I still love the place, but the past week has definitely been filled with trials. I hope that tomorrow will be a better day, but considering it can't be much worse I expect it to be pretty good.

A good thing to look forward to tonight is that it's pizza night, so maybe that will be the one good thing from this entire week. However, my Spanish I do feel is becoming excellent. I feel more and more confident everyday. I feel like whatever I want to say at all in Spanish I can get across. I'm sure I have a few errors in my sentences but the fact that I can get my point across is a huge achievement. Well, I don't have any more time left, so I will talk to you all next week! Hopefully, next week I will know what is going on with my visa, cuz as of right now I have ZERO idea of what is happening. I don't know how much longer I am here for or anything. I'm just sitting in the dark. Looking back, this was kinda of a depressing update, but there wasn't too much that happened here in the past week except for that. Thanks for the support though from everyone!! I will talk to you all next week!

Love,
Elder Card

(One hour later)
So I just went to the travel office and I just asked about my visa situation. Apparently, my visa has no chance to be here in time. So I went to the travel office and they told me I will be temp. reassigned on Wednesday. My name will be submitted to the Twelve on Monday and I will get my reassignment on Wednesday then leave who knows when after that. So it's time to start guessing again!! It doesn't have to be in Utah, but there is that possibility. I can possibly be sent anywhere in the 48 states. Good luck with the guessing!! I'll update you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment