Opening My Mission Call

Opening My Mission Call
August 16, 2010

Sunday, June 17, 2012

May 17

Hola

I hope everything is going well in Medford!! This past week was crazy. We had some extra elders come and work with us for a few days and so we just saw a ton of miracles. We talked to everyone and we set 8 baptismal dates and found ten new investigators in four days! MIRACLES!!! Also, would you like to hear some exciting news about how the Gospel is starting to be preached to every nation? President Clegg just opened up Northern Morocco. There is a small group already there, mostly Spaniards, and so President, decided it is time to send missionaries there. Now, THAT is exciting. The work is progressing well, and I am jsut super excited to see how it all turns out. My comp, Elder Redd, goes home next week and so next week I will receive a new comp again! President Clegg is just sending me all of the ones who are going home because that is now five companions in five transfers haha. All of them at the end of their mission. I have learned a ton from each one of them though. For all I know I will receive another one going home next transfer as well lol. 

Love
Elder Card

No comments:

Post a Comment